Summary: Performs diverse projects and activities for the chapter to support and enhance revenue generation in support of LLS’ mission.
Reports to: Senior Campaign Manager and/or Area Director
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Administers select on-going programs and/or special projects (e.g. sponsorship recruitment, corporate/foundation prospect identification and cultivation, benefit fulfillment, event press releases, event logistics coordination, etc.)
• Provides administrative and clerical support for fundraising campaigns.
• Maintains assigned office, program and event records, files and databases.
• Prepares event related correspondence and reports.
• Maintain a working knowledge of the LLS's mission and programs to promote the Society's fundraising, research, and patient initiatives.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Requirements:
• High School, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 0 -1 year of fundraising, communications, sales, marketing, event planning experience
• Collaborate with Mission Team ensuring success of patient access, education, public policy and advocacy and research
• Excellent MS Office Suite and database management skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge and use of digital, social media & emerging online channels
• Capable of managing multiple priorities effectively
• Good communication and organizational skills.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized.
• Professional and solid judgment.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
• Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
• Work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
• May be required to move Campaign materials weighing up to 15 pounds for various events.
• May be required to travel within the Chapter's designated area.
• Required to work some evenings or weekends.
• Prioritize Research Programs: Pro-actively direct Grant and TAP programs to address specific research gaps and medical needs.
• Drive Advocacy & Policy Agenda: Develop a coordinated advocacy network and a robust internal policy capability that, together, can influence and educate key policy decision makers on priority access issues to break down barriers.
• Maximize Patient Impact: Reach more patients and have greater impact through improved efficiency, urgency and effectiveness of support, education, and information delivery.
• Increase Awareness: Raise LLS brand awareness and engagement to drive revenue & establish LLS as the leading cancer organization driving cures & access.
• Improve Net Profitability: Maximize net income from existing channels through prioritization, organizational alignment and optimization of resources.
• Diversify Revenue: Identify and develop high-growth, high-margin revenue opportunities focusing on volunteer initiatives, eRevenue, donor development and new partner development.
• Enhance Organizational Performance: Assess resources, improve productivity and optimize organizational capacity.