Summary: Assist the special events team and performs administrative tasks in support of the Man & Woman of the Year campaign, Students of the Year campaign, and Golf Tournament. Performs activities to support and enhance revenue generation in support of LLS’ mission.
Reports to: Senior Campaign Manager or assigned staff
Hours: 25-30 Hours Per Week / TEMPORARY POSITION
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers silent auction process (e.g. auction requests, auction database, and auction website).
- Provides support with event logistics for organization and candidates.
- Prepares event related correspondence.
- Assist with designing and creating campaign materials.
- Maintain a working knowledge of LLS’ mission and programs to promote the Society’s fundraising, research and patient initiatives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent MS Office Suite and database management skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of digital, social media & emerging online channels.
- Photoshop experience is preferred.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized.
- Capable of managing multiple priorities effectively.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Professional and solid judgment.