Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong word processing, database management, and computer skills (Microsoft Suite)
- 2-4 or more years fund raising and communications, sales, or marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of Team In Training and the mission of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
- Strong people skills with a focus on internal customer service and teamwork.
- Excellent time management, emphasizing service excellence and adherence to prescribed processes while also working to improved establish processes.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Confidence in public speaking and the ability to present effectively on conference calls and webinars.
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities effectively.
- Highly organized and professional demeanor.
- Resourcefulness, promotions savvy and problem solving acumen
- Be a self-starter, problem-solver and manage assignments independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work effectively within a highly productive and diverse team setting. Must be persistent, organized, and possess the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Demonstrated volunteer development capabilities.
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations
- Work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations